"Allow entry of other values" not working in IWP
Operating system version
Description of the issue
I have a field with a list of check boxes filled from an extendable custom list - ie I have checked the "Allow entry of other values" checkbox in the control of the Checkbox Set.
In the normal FMP (or File Make Go) interface, this option manifests itself as an additional checkbox marked "Other..." which opens up a text list when selected, and the user can add items to the list.
When viewed from a web-page via IWP, the "Other..." checkbox does NOT show.
Can anyone tell me how I can add additional items from IWP without the "Other..." option?
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create a form with a Control Style of "Checkbox set".
2. Fill the checkbox set with values from a Custom Values list - create a new one if necessary
3. Check the option to "Allow entry of other values"
4. Observe the form in FMP - add some data to a record. Note that the field with the checkbox options has an "Other..." checkbox.
5. Turn on IWP if necessary, with appropriate permissions
6. Use a browser to access the form
7. Note that the form with the checkbox does NOT list "Other..." as one of the options
I would expect the "Other..." option to be present via the webpage.
The form with the checkbox does NOT list "Other..." as one of the options