"Enlarge window contents" causes white space on right of web viewer
Operating system version
XP Pro Service Pack 3
Description of the issue
With "Enlarge window contents to improve readability" turned on, web viewers displaying Google Maps have a blank rectangular area on the right side. The same effect is produced by using the expand/contract buttons on the lower left of the screen.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Set "enlarge window contents" OFF.
2. Place a web viewer on a layout, sized 600x300 px.
3. In Web Viewer Setup, fill in the fields on the right with an address, e.g. Address="1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW", City="Washington", State="DC", Zip="20500", Country="USA". Hit OK.
4. Select browse mode and observe the web viewer.
5. Turn "enlarge window contents" ON.
After step 4, the Google Maps display fills the web viewer. After step 5, I expect it to appear the same, only larger.
As shown in the screenshot, about a fourth of the web viewer space is blank on the right.