"No Labels Installed"

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

12.0 v2

Operating system version

Mac OS X 10.6.8

Description of the issue

When creating a new layout with the layout type "Labels," I am unable to select "Use label measurement for" under "Specify Label Layout" as it says "".

Steps to reproduce the problem

I've tried re-installing Filemaker twice.  I also googled the problem and found that in Filemaker Pro v. 11.4, labels were not installed when using certain languages.  For this version of Filemaker it stated that there is a problem with the Labels.flb file located in /Applications/FileMaker Pro 11/Extensions/Labels/LabelsFrench.flb  When I went to this location in my computer, I found no "Labels" file at all.

Expected result

I expected when re-installing the Filemaker program that it would work.  I also expected to find the labels file somewhere online so that I could add it to my program.

Actual result

The labels are still not installed

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

• 1. Re: "No Labels Installed"

Brynn Hooton:

Thank you for the post.

What installation media did you use to install FileMaker Pro 12? Disc? ESD? What language version did you install?

My FileMaker Pro 11 and FileMaker Pro 12 installations both have a "Labels" folder and a "Labels (Inactive)" folder. Can you uninstall once more and try different install media?

TSFalcon
               FileMaker, Inc.