"Out of memory" message when trying to copy elements to the clipboard
Operating system version
Mac OS X 10.8.5
Description of the issue
When certain types of layout elements appear below 16,384 pixels on the layout, attempting to copy them onto the clipboard will give an error message about Out of memory.
Steps to reproduce the problem
* Create a new database, or a new layout in an existing database.
* Make the layout very tall - taller then 16,384 points/pixels.
* Draw a circle above 16,384 pixels and a second circle below 16,384 pixels.
* Attempt to copy both circles individually onto the clipboard.
Both circles should be able to copy onto the clipboard
* Circle above 16,384 pixels copies successfully
* Circle below 16,384 pixels gives this error message when copying: "Sorry, there is not enough memory to complete this operation."
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
"Sorry, there is not enough memory to complete this operation."
Arrange layouts to keep everything above 16,384 pixels.