Summary

a script that both selects records that occur today and are not completed

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

OSX 10.7 Lion

Description of the issue

I have a script that selects those records that occur today.  I also have a different script that selects records that have not been completed.

How do I write a script that both selects records that occur today and have not been completed?

Dual_script.jpg

• 1. Re: a script that both selects records that occur today and are not completed
          philmodjunk

It should be possible to define a third relationship that combines the pairs of match fields you use for these separate relationships in one relationship.

Something like:

Trip_Planner::g_Currentdate = Trip_PlannerTodaysPending::Datefield AND
          Trip_Planner::constPendingFlag = Trip_PlannerTodaysPEnding::Status

It's also possible to perform a find instead of using Go To Related Records.

Note: this section of the forum is intended for reporting possible software bugs. Posts to the FM Pro Forum will be seen and responded by more people than posts made here so it's a better place to post any future questions.

If you are reading this post as email, please do not use an email reply as they will not reach this forum or me. Use the Post A Answer box at the end of these messages to post any replies.