Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the late reply.
What is the SQL statement sent to the ODBC driver in FileMaker? Since this works without specifying "PK", it appears the problem may be in the WHERE clause. Make sure the expression matches the same field types. Your exact statement would be helpful.
If you could wait untill 2009-06-27, I could upload on my site FP file and JDBC test program,
so you could test it. I will post the link here.
Is this acceptable for you?
I apologize for the late reply. I'm still playing "catch-up" on this specific "Report a bug" board.
Please post the SQL statement being sent from Access.
It's difficult to explain, for me. :(
There isn't any SQL statament which I write. The statement is generated from MS Access in reply
to this actions:
1) create an empty access file
2) link a new table
3) select a FM/DB data source
4) select the "A" table
5) access reply showing a list with all A-fields and require to select the primary key field
6) select the "id" field
7) access show the "A" table link in the tables list
8) double click on the "A" table link
9) BUG! I obtain a grid with the same number of records in "A" but with all fields value set to "#####"
I hope this can be useful.
Missing note: access generate the SQL statement after double click on "A" table link