Thank you for the post.
I am unsure why this is occurring, but some questions that may assist with narrowing this down follow:
1. Is there a virtualized environment e.g. VirtualBox or VMWare also on this computer?
2. Is the Mavericks Server.app installed?
3. Does the issue persist after a restart?
4. Do any other network interfaces show in Network Utility besides the default three (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and FireWire)?
In answer to your questions:
1. no - it's my MacBook Pro, no virtual machines installed
4. I'm using a Apple Thunderbolt Display so I also have: Display FireWire, Thunderbolt 1 and Display Ethernet. None of these interfaces have the IP address of 192.168.1.14
Thank you for the reply.
If you disable all network connections, and restart, then what I.P. address does the Web Server show?