Admin console UI errors
Operating system version
Windows 2008 + Chrome
Description of the issue
Admin console has some basic UI errors, if I have resolution 1680x1050+.
Steps to reproduce the problem
Open admin console page in browser and maximize it.
1) Status panel: Table with information has no anchors to bottom and therefore small portion of data is visible, but after ODBC panel there is unnecessary space. This is repeated in other panels.
2) Schedules panel - Table with details is encapsulated in scrollbar, so header is scrolled. Instead scrollbar should be only in data rows area.
3) If I choose script schedule and in last step I left schedule name empty, next button does nothing and no warning is indicated to the user.
1) Empty space is used for bottom table (auto resize table).
2) Scrollbar is only in table rows area
3) Show warning
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
Chrome 31, IE11, but I think it is browser independent.