Admin Console very slow after upgrade to FMS 13.0.3.300

Product

FileMaker Server

Version

FMS 13.0.3.300

Operating system version

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard

Description of the issue

After upgrading to FMS 13.0.3.300 running on a Windows 2012 Server, the performance of the Admin Console is very slow.  The speed of the hosted databases does not seem to be effected.

The Admin Console opens right away to the Status page, but when I click on any of the "gear" icons to view clients or databases, it takes one or two minutes to complete.  In the case of viewing databases, the same occurs when I try to scroll down to view more databases.

I have tried running the Admin Console on both my MacBook Pro with Safari and a Windows 7 PC using Internet Explorer and get the same behavior.

On my MacBook, I am running Java 8 Update 11 and OS X 10.9.4.  On the Windows 7 computer I had Jave 7 Update 45 installed, but updated that to the latest Java 8 Update 11 (64-bit) and still see the same slow behavior.  On both systems I get a little box in the upper right with a spinning "wait" icon that changes colors from green, to yellow and then to red.  After sitting for a long time (2-3 minutes) the Admin Console page finally goes to where it should and the little "wait" box goes away.

Any ideas what could be causing this or how to fix it?

Steps to reproduce the problem

Trying to access the Admin Console from a web browser.

Expected result

Reasonable speed, like before.

Actual result

Slow and unusable Admin Console.

Workaround

I have not found a work around for the Admin Console.

Screen_Shot_2014-07-18_at_7.56.32_AM.png