After upgrading to FMSA11 images are not refreshed in IE9 (cache?)
FileMaker Server Advanced 18.104.22.1689 on IIS7
Operating system version
Windows Server 2008 R1
Description of the issue
Note: this works correctly on FM Server 9
We have added a new FM Server which is 11 advanced. In IWP, on a file with 2 similar layouts, when switching between the layouts, the images on the page (which are embedded in containers) get mixed around as if FM pulled the wrong image for that field.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create a new filemaker file, create a table and add two container fields to it, Image1 and Image2.
2. Set those containers storage as global
3. Upload a different image to each container
4. Create 2 layouts, the first with the first container on it, the second with the second container on it. Now you should have a separate image displayed (in the container) on each page
5. Upload the file to FileMaker Server Advanced 11 on Win Server 2008 and deploy via IWP.
6. Browse to the deployed file in Internet Explorer 9. Toggle between the 2 layouts
Since each container contains a different image, you should have seen a separate image on each layout.
The image does not change, even though the layout, and therefore container, changed. If you hit refresh in IE the image will change and display the correct image, but that image will now be the one displayed.
Our FileMaker Server 9 deployment is using Windows Server 2003 and IIS 6.
Our FileMaker Server 11 deployment is using Windows Server 2008 and IIS 7.
None except use FileMaker Server 9 instead of 11.