My database originally had a used a font (Arial) in a couple of different sizes. In a couple of fields they were also different colours. All fields other than two had a font size of 10. The field names were also Arial, size 9.
For some reason all of the fields and field names are all of the same size and font, Arial 12. I have tried changing individual field names and fields to the correct sizes with no effect. The two cells that used Arial 18, will not change either, even these are set at Arial 12
When I check the fields and field names, they say that they are in the size and font that I want, yet you can see that they are not.