Assigne field and insert result with different results

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

12.0v4

Operating system version

Mac OS X 10.7.5

Description of the issue

I'm not sure about the correct terms in English as I'm working on a Swedish system. I'll therefore use the Swedish terms also.

I have two tables.

Standing on a layout in a table I see a list of other records from another table in a portal. By clicking on a field in the portal, a script will start that takes that text (from a row in the portal) and insert it into a field on the current table-layout.

The problem is that if I'm using "Tilldela fält" - Assign field, it will take the content of that record row. If I'm using "Sätt in resultat" - Insert result, it will take the content of the first record in the portal.

Steps to reproduce the problem

This is the script (in Swedish)

If [ IsEmpty ( Detaljbokningar::EmailBekraftelseTo ) ]

Tilldela fält [ Detaljbokningar::EmailBekraftelseTo; "<" & AG_epost::Epost & ">" ]

Else

Sätt in resultat [ Detaljbokningar::EmailBekraftelseTo; ";<" & AG_epost::Epost & ">" ]

End If

Expected result

By clicking on the fields in the portal I want to build up an e-mail string but I will only get the right record from the portal using "Tilldela fält". The problem is that I can't us it as it will erase everything in that field.

Actual result

"Tilldela fält" - content from record row where I'm standing in the portal.
      "Sätt in resultat" - content from the first record row in the portal.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

Non

Configuration information

Non

Workaround

Have not tried yet.