natasha

Summary

Attendance management

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Description of the issue

Hi All,
      I am using basic functions of filemaker since 4years, and would like to develope a database which can manage the student attendance and can do the following:
      We have 200 students out of which 50 are for HNC course, 50 are for HND course all courses have different start dates and end dates.
      I would like the database to perfoem the following functions:
      1- We can upload the student details via excel sheet.
      Students can be assigned towards their course.
      Lecturers can create an attendance sheet on daily basis and when they create new record of attendance they can just select the course name and start date and all the student names automatically comes to the sheet and then lecturers can mark the daily attendance.
      2- We will be able to calculate the attendance in these criteria:
      Students who missed 6 consecutive lectures in given period of dates (criteria can be given at this point)
      students who missed 10 consecutive lectures
      students who missed 20 consecutive lectures
      students whose attendace is below 80% in given period of dates (criteria can be given at this point)
      3- we could be able to generate class reports , summary of attendance weekly daily and monthly etc

Could some one plz help me to develop this database

• 1. Re: Attendance management
          philmodjunk

I suggest copying your post above to your clipboard. Then click the FileMaker Pro Forum tab above. Then click the New Post link on the right to start a new post, then paste your text into the new message box. This will put up your question where more like minded people may see and respond to it.

Report an Issue is specifically for documenting possible software bugs that users have encountered while attempting to use FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Server or FileMaker Go--so many people who might want to help you won't even see your request when you post it here.