Attendance Report will not Display All Contacts

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

12.0 v4

Operating system version

12.0 v4

Description of the issue

In the layout option "Attendance Report", filemaker will not display all registered contacts. In the attached .png, for example, it lists the total number of students as 7, but displays only 1 name.

Additionally, whenever trying to print or save a .pdf file of this report, it will not display anything as appears in the attached .png - it only prints or saves blank lines.

Steps to reproduce the problem

I open filemaker (I have tried restarting the program several times, from multiple computers) and set "layout" to attendance report. I then use the "find" key to search for a specific report. Once the report has been pulled up, the problem appears.

When I try to print this screen, the 2nd problem (not printing anything but lines) also appears.

Expected result

-

Actual result

-

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

-

Configuration information

-

Workaround

none

filemaker_issue.png

• 1. Re: Attendance Report will not Display All Contacts
          TSGal

Frederick Beckley:

Thank you for your post.

Your screen shot shows 89 records found, so there should be 89 records displayed.  Can you tell me more about your Layout?  Specifically, is there a Body part?  If so, make sure all fields are within the Body.  If the top of the fields are touching the Header part, then they become part of the Header, and would therefore only print the first record.

If this is a Sub-Summary report, make sure you have the proper field sorted.  Otherwise, nothing will appear.

Any other information you can provide may be helpful in narrowing down the possible causes.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Attendance Report will not Display All Contacts
            TSGal

Frederick Beckley:

One of our Support Technicians noticed in your screen shot that you are in Form View; not List View.  This will show only one record at a time.

In the Status Toolbar, to the right of your layout name "Attendance Report", there is "View As" followed by three icons.  You currently have the Form View icon highlighted.  If you click the middle icon, then you will be in List View.  The right icon will show Table View.

TSGal
            FileMaker, Inc.