Audio files not working on iphone and ipad
Operating system version
Description of the issue
I created a Filemaker Pro 12 database on my Windows 7 machine with container fields with audio that works on my Mac and Windows just fine. I moved it to my iPad and iPhone and the audio doesn't work. I saw a recommendation to copy the audio from the iOS and I did that until I noticed the file size went from 9 MB to 380 MB with many more entries to be added. Then the file became corrupted.
Steps to reproduce the problem
I thought that I may be able to copy the audio on the Mac computer to get it to work. When I copied the files, the Mac no longer played the audio.
I expected the Container field with the audio to be able to play the audio.
I touch the place with the audio file and get View, Replace, Export, and Delete. Export just resulted in text file. View shows that I have a moviewin: with an extension of m4a.