Auto-enter calculations only work with first repetition
Operating system version
Mac OS X 10.7.4
Description of the issue
Use an auto-enter calculation on a repeating field to receive values in another repeating field and only the first repetition receives a value.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1) Create table called Source
2) Create field called DataSource in Source table - text field with two repetitions
3) Enter a value in each repetition
4) Create table called Destination
5) Create date field called AutoEnterTrigger in Destination table
6) Create cartesian relationship between Source and Destination
7) Created text field called DataDestination - two repetitions and global storage
8) Add auto-enter calculation on DataDestination field:
If ( Destination::AutoEnterTrigger ; Source::DataSource )
9) Enter a date in the AutoEnterTrigger field
Each repetition in DataDestination is filled with the values from each repetition of DataSource in the Source table.
The first repetition in DataDestination is filled with the first repetition's value in the DataSource field in the Source table. The second repetition is empty.
Use a lookup rather than an auto-enter calculation to fill each repetition correctly.