1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 6, 2009 9:12 AM by TSGal

Bento encountered an error

fresnomacman

Summary

Bento encountered an error

Description of the issue

I have been using Bento 2.0.3 Build 5049 for some time. It is the backbone to my wedding, however now it is starting to get a little unreliable.  It started a few days ago when I went to print and it would say "Bento encountered and error"  so I deleted plist files and repaired permissions, all seemed well.  Then I was working with my wedding collection and all of the sudden same error.  I closed bento and tried to open again,  "Bento encountered and error" while opening the database.  So I closed and re-opened, "Bento encountered and error" same thing over and over.  Deleted plists, repaired permissions but still "Bento encountered and error","Bento encountered and error","Bento encountered and error","Bento encountered and error","Bento encountered and error","Bento encountered and error".  Fearing I have lost everything I turned to TimeMachine. Bring back a good database and starting working again. As I go along and now I can not remember where, "Bento encountered and error","Bento encountered and error","Bento encountered and error" while working.  Few questions Why does this keep happening, How do I make it stop,  How do I restore my faith in Bento weeks before the wedding? Any help? ThanksMacMan  

• 1. Re: Bento encountered an error
          TSGal

fresnomacman:

Thank you for your post.

I have sent you a private message (top of this screen - right side - X Messages) with instructions where to send in your database file.

This is a FileMaker Pro forum.  In the future, please submit your Bento questions on the Bento forum (forums.filemaker.com).

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.