Blurred Content When Scrolling At 150%

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

FMP 11.0v2 & FMPA 11.0v3

Operating system version

Mac OS 10.5.8 & Mac OS 10.6.6

Description of the issue

On a Form View layout in Browse, Layout, or Find Mode with the Zoom Level set to 150%, the layout's contents are sometimes blurred when a user scrolls up and down on the layout.

Steps to reproduce the problem

I can reproduce this issue on both Leopard and Snow Leopard, PowerPC & Intel.

It is still an issue in the latest release of FMP (i.e. 11.0v3).

To reproduce:
      1. Go to a Form View layout that contains several objects (e.g. text, fields, portals, buttons); the layout should be long with a Header, Body (e.g. over 1,300 pixels), Footer; my database has approx. 2K records;

2. Select Browse, Layout, or Find Mode;

3. Zoom the page to 150%;

3. Scroll down using the scrollbar down arrow;

4. Scroll up using the scrollbar up arrow;  this should produce a blurred/garbled view of the page contents where certain objects are repeated many times on the page (e.g. text).

Expected result

Page content should not be blurred/garbled in Form View at 150% in Browse, Layout, or Find Modes.

Actual result

When scrolling the page in Form View in Browse, Layout, or Find Mode at 150%, the contents of the page are blurred/garbled with certain objects repeated.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

(none)

Configuration information

See the attached screenshots.  I have several other screenshots that I could not attach to this issue.  Let me know if you would like me to send them to you.

Workaround

Sometimes, resizing or maximizing the page resolves the problem.

Layout_Example.png