Bottom Navigation Bar Doesn't Retreat with Keyboard
After entering text in a text field, and then immediately selecting a radio button (or a check box item) the keyboard retreats, but the bottom navigation bar does not. It remains at the location where it was above the keyboard.
1. Create a new Database "Test.dbf"
2. Add two text fields
3. Create a layout with these two fields.
4. Set one of the fields to be a radio button set and create a value list to go with it.
5. Upload the file to the iPad
6. Type some data in the text box.
7. Immediately select a radio button from the set
The navigation bar will retreat along with the keyboard.
The navigation bar remains in the same location as if the keyboard is still there.
Require the user to tap outside of any fields will make the navigation bar retreat. Very poor user experience.
Thank you for your post.
I am able to replicate the problem along with fields formatted as a Pop-up menu. I have forwarded your post along with my findings to our Development and Testing departments for further review. I will keep you posted as information becomes available to me.