Bugs about this website/forum
Operating system version
Windows 7, 8, iPad, iPhone
Description of the issue
Don't know if this is the right place. I really enjoy this forum, but it really needs some attention. Some major problems like:
1. The spam is getting ridiculous. Other sites only allow a new user to create a new post once a day.
2. Captcha--cant post from iPad/iPhone-except once per day.
3. When responding from iPad (only once per day), when you hit return from the onscreen keyboard, the cursor jumps to the beginning of the post instead of the next line.
4. Cant edit your one and only post, or any previous posts from iPad/iPhone.
5. Captcha should be turned off after a user reaches a certain level, or verified.
6. Regarding spam, it's obvious you don't/can't/don't care to monitor the site 24/7. How about deputizing some of the frequent trusted contributors? Allow them to take the spam posts and at the least, move them to a folder for further review, or trust them enough to delete them.
7. When you log in, post are shown as zero responses, and highlighted, even though there have been responses. The post is also in its original position at the time of the original post. Refreshing does not help