Business Productivity Suite - Services Edition

Product

FileMaker Go

Version

Newest

Operating system version

iOS 3.2

Description of the issue

The Services edition of the recently released business productivity suite, will NOT let you add any records to the database. The sales one will though. The only Difference I see is the services one does not have the same custom menus as the sales one.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Open the services productivity kit on your ipad and you cannot add any records. Open the sales one and you can.

Expected result

Being able to actually add and modify records.

Actual result

Not being able to add and modify records.

• 1. Re: Business Productivity Suite - Services Edition
          TSGal

Stirling Hewitt:

Thank you for your post.

The Layout options are set to a menu set that is unknown.  If you set this to the File Default, it will then work properly.  To do this, pull down the View menu and select "Layout Mode".  Pull down the Layouts menu and select "Layout Setup...".  For the Menu Set, change this from Unknown to [File Default].  Click OK, return to Browse Mode and save the changes.  You will then be able to add a record through FileMaker Go.

I have notified the person responsible for the Services Edition Template with my findings so that the entire solution can be updated.  On a separate note, I reviewed the Standard Edition and it works properly with FileMaker Go.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.