Bypass default login in Pro stops working when logged into FMS Admin Console in Chrome on Mac OS X
FileMaker Pro Advanced 13.0v3, FileMaker Server 18.104.22.1685
Operating system version
Mac OS X 10.9.4, Google Chrome 36.0.1985.103 beta
Description of the issue
Can't bypass the default login in Pro Advanced (aka holding down the Option key when opening a file) when logged into the FMS Admin Console in Google Chrome on my Mac. The moment I log out of the Admin Console (via the Log Out button on the top right corner of the Admin Console), bypassing works again.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Log into the Admin Console in Google Chrome on a Mac.
2. Hold down the Option key on your keyboard and then open a FileMaker file that has auto-login set up under File-->File Options. Bypassing won't work.
3. Close the FileMaker file.
4. Now log out of the Admin Console via the Log Out button.
5. Try bypassing the default login again using the Option key. It should work.
Bypassing the default login brings up the Login window when opening a FileMaker file in Pro.
The Login window does *not* come up when trying to bypass the default login. In other words, bypassing doesn't work.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
The bug doesn't happen in Firefox, nor Safari on Mac. Just Chrome. Also doesn't happen in Chrome on Windows.
Use the Admin Console in Firefox or Safari on Mac. Or use the Admin Console in a browser on Windows.