Calculation field (global) doesn't update
Operating system version
Description of the issue
In a calculation field, set to global/date, with a formula wich calculates the first day of the actual quarter, today I get the result of the last quarter. When I copy the formula into the data viewer, the result ist right. The field won't update. It only updates when I change the formula of the field a little bit, e.g. add a blank. Then, a second field which calculates the end of the quarter also updates.
In the screenshot I added the global calculation field to the data viewer and then copied the formula of this field into it – two different result of the same formula (today is 2. July 2015).
"Don't calculate when fields are empty" is deactivated.