can't connect filemaker go on 3G.
Operating system version
windows 7 home
Description of the issue
i have a trial version of the filemaker pro 11 and i created a test database. i can actually share it online (instant web publishing). other computers over the internet can remotely connect to the database. also my iphone can connect to the database using its built-in web browser.
but it can't connect using filemaker go. it always say, there's no files available. and yes, i have opened the port for filemaker. and also included the port in the address host (207.229.xxx.xx:80).
Steps to reproduce the problem
- launch the filemaker pro trial version.
- open the test database.
- share the database via instant web publishing.
- port is open for filemaker (default, 80).
- go to filemaker go on my phone and add the host address (207.229.xxx.xx) or (207.229.xxx.xx:80).
- still get the same result. no files available.
i should be able to connect to the database to enter data using filemaker go.
when i connect to the host it says, waiting for response. after a minute it says, no files available.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
no files available.
by the way, i could connect using filemaker go on the same wifi. but not on 3g.