Can't delete unsaved script
Operating system version
Description of the issue
A script with unsaved changes cannot be deleted.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create a new script in the Script Manager, or select an existing script. (If you choose an existing script, make sure it is not being edited elsewhere, is not being used by anyone, etc.)
2. Make a change to the script, such as adding a script step.
3. Click on the script name in the list of scripts, and press the delete key to delete it.
4. A dialog box appears. Confirm that you want to delete the script by clicking the Delete button.
5. An error message appears.
The script should be deleted.
A (misleading) error message appears.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
This script cannot be modified in this window because it is being modified elsewhere.
The unwanted script must be saved first, then it can be deleted.