Can't print a sheet of labels; only one label prints in Preview

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

10.0v3

Operating system version

Mac OS10.6.4

Description of the issue

When I try to print a sheet of labels in Preview mode, I just get one label and the printer asks me to put more US Letter paper in the multi-purpose tray, despite Page Setup being set for A4 in main paper tray. It seems to be a Page Setup problem. I can see a page of labels on my computer screen but when I try to print it, I just get the one label that I was last looking at when I was in Browse mode. I've tried using "Records being Browsed" and "Current Record" radio buttons but same result every time.

Steps to reproduce the problem

I've set up a brand new document with a few dummy entries and the same thing happened, so it isn't a corrupted file.
I've tried printing using a different printer (Epson Stylus Photo R800) and that, too, seems to have a problem with Page Setup and the red light flashes to say there's a paper feed problem.

Expected result

I want to be able to print sheets of labels as I have done for years past using a very old version of FileMaker Pro (6!) with my current printer but cannot do so using FileMaker Pro 10 with the same printer.

Printer is Xerox Phaser 6200N and I have the latest printer driver installed.

Actual result

Only one label is printed, although I can print a sheet of labels if I print from a PDF.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

Put more US letter paper in the multi-purpose tray

Workaround

Can manage if I print from a PDF.

Outcomes