Can't remove unsaved script from script menu
Operating system version
Description of the issue
The checkbox which controls whether a script appears in the script menu cannot be unchecked for an unsaved script.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. In the Script Manager, create a new script. Note that in the column at the left, the check box controlling inclusion in the Script menu is checked.
2. (optional) Give the new script a name and add some script steps.
3. Click on the check box to uncheck it.
4. See the error message saying the script is being modified elsewhere, even though it is not.
1. In the Script Manager, choose an existing script to display. Make some change to it.
2. Click the check box to change whether it is in the script menu. (The initial state is irrelevant.)
3. See the error message.
The check box should be toggled.
A (misleading) error message is displayed.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
This script cannot be modified in this window because it is being modified elsewhere.
Just to be completely clear, there is only one Script Manager window open. The script is absolutely not being modified elsewhere.
You have to save the script before unchecking the box.