6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2011 10:37 AM by RobertKatz1185

Can't select File from Window menu/Window menu not showing all open files/windows

databuzz

Summary

Can't select File from Window menu/Window menu not showing all open files/windows

Description of the issue

I'm using FileMaker Pro Advanced v10.0v3 on Windows XP SP3. I currently have 4 open files represented by 4 windows, but only 2 of those windows are appearing as options in the Window menu, which means I cannot navigate and select the other 2 even though I can see them on the screen! Here's a screenshot that demonstrates the problem: http://www.databuzz.com.au/downloads/fm_windows_error.jpg I've positioned 3 of the windows so that you can see them at the same time but if you notice in the screenshot that the Window menu is only showing 1 of the visible windows and the other window which is hidden. I've experienced this quite regularly but have only just managed to get a screenshot. It's even worse when you have multiple files open and are unable to select a file/window from the Window menu and have to minimise each FileMaker window to find the one you are after.