This is indeed a problem, but your posted screen shot is not of an Import Records dialog. It shows a Sort Records dialog with the same limitation--and illustrates why I try to keep table occurrence names as sort as possible...
Hi, I used the Sort Records as an example of the issue.
Ok but it's an example that does not match the rest of your issue report and this can result in confusion.
These are not file names, they are field and table occurrence names. Both are quite easy to modify, but my comment was not suggested as a way to fix this issue, just explaining why I use a naming convention that sometimes sacrifices readability in order to reduce the number of characters used...
Thank you for the post.
This was previously reported by others users in the following thread:
I've added your comments and concerns to the original report made to Testing and Development; however, to cover all bases, submit this as a suggestion into our Feature Requests web form at:
Yes, I could copy and paste your post into the web form, but some questions asked will only be able to be answered by you.