The tech folks from FileMaker have fallen behind. While waiting, you might want to describe your database export in more detail.
What kind of file are your exporting?
What export options did you specify?
For More Information see: SAXParseException on exporting XML with XSLT specified if the field contains an invalid character.
This is one of many acknowledged bugs that can be found in the Known Bug List here in the Report an Issue section of the forum.
It can also be downloaded as a database file from: http://www.4shared.com/file/8orL8apk/FMP_Bugs.html
Thank you for your posts, and I apologize for the late reply.
The link provided by PhilModJunk is correct (Thank you!). Our Development and Software Quality Assurance (Testing) departments are aware of this issue. No other information is available at this time.
Hello, thanks for your answer.
I didn't post my experience but PhilModJunk was correct, as you noted.
I found one corrupted format in database.
It was not easy to find it and I don't know what the problem was, but, removing it, solved the problem.