Certain fields in a form are not editable via instant web publishing

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

12 v3

Operating system version

Mac OS X 10.8.3

Description of the issue

I have a database set up that works just fine via the desktop version of Filemaker Pro, all fields are editable. When using instant web publishing, the results vary. There are certain fields that allow me to edit them, while others won't allow me to edit them.

To add another twist, all fields are editable if you utilize the tab button to navigate to them. None of these fields are connected to a script, and they are basically fields that "came with" the form (meaning I haven't done much of anything to them to change their functionality).

One other person that I have had test the solution said that she was able to click on, and edit, the fields that I am having problems with. Even though she says she was able to click on the fields, my tester may have used the tab button (she does data entry so it may come as a habit). Basically my problem is that when I click on the field to edit it, it does not show a cursor or react to typing.

Thanks in advance for any help! Let me know if I can provide anything that will help with a diagnosis!

Steps to reproduce the problem

I'm not sure how to reproduce this problem

Expected result

I would expect the fields to be editable regardless of limitations to instant web publishing as these are simple fields that were added to the form. They do not utilize scripts of any sort.