Summary

Changed to Classic, Layout still not supported in IWP

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

Mac OSX 10.7.4

Description of the issue

I'm just getting started with FileMaker, and I'm trying to create a sample database to test out instant web publishing. I know that it requires the Classic layout, and although I have it set to that setting, I get the same error message over and over. I tried adding the script for Error Capture, and then changing the format but that did nothing.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

The layout is not supported for Instant Web Publishing because it does not use the Classic theme.  See the database administrator.

• 1. Re: Changed to Classic, Layout still not supported in IWP

Emily Henkel:

Thank you for the post.

If even a single layout is not in the classic theme, then that error will be displayed when trying to use Instant Web Publishing. Are all the layouts in the database file set to the classic theme?

When a new database file is created, a non-classic theme is applied by default. The theme will need to be adjusted to classic for each individual layout in the file.

File>Manage>Layouts will show all the layouts in the current file. If all layouts in the database are set to classic, then test a new database with a single layout. If the issue persists on the test file, let me know and we will discuss further troubleshooting.

For additional information about Instant Web Publishing feature in FileMaker Pro 12 see Knowledge Base article 10766:

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/10766/

TSFalcon
          FileMaker, Inc.