Choosing records via dropdown list corrupts data
Operating system version
Description of the issue
I am pro musician and I am building a solution to manage my performance repertoire.
I decided to use a drop down list for the song titles to change records for an iPhone layout I am creating. However whenever I choose a different record from the iPhone dropdown list only the song title field changes. The rest of the fields on the layout remain on the previous record.
To add insult to injury, when I view file in table view I notice that any record that I tried to navigate to has had the song title field in the first record that I tried to navigate from has been changed to the reflect the song title I was aiming for.