Color Values Shift When Modifying Text Color

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

13.0v3

Operating system version

OS X 10.9.4

Description of the issue

Percentage values in the Color Picker shift unexpectedly when attempting to adjust text colors.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Select a text block in layout mode or browse mode. Select the color tool from the text formatting bar, or text color from the pop-up menu. Choose Other Color from the color pop-up. Adjust values in the Color Picker, using any method EXCEPT RGB sliders.

Values do NOT shift when entering custom colors for other objects (buttons, fills, lines, etc.).

Expected result

Values entered should stay the same, and continue to be stored after entry.

Actual result

Values entered shift unexpectedly when entering or exiting one of the value fields. The color constantly shifts while the fields are being edited.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

None.

Configuration information

I am using a dual monitor configuration (both are Dell 1907fp displays) on a Mac mini (late 2012). I have not tried to reproduce the bug on a single-monitor setup. The monitors are calibrated slightly differently, due to variation in how they display color.
      EDIT: I have tested now with only one monitor, and the results are identical.