Container field with QuickTime movie unable to display fullscreen video
Operating system version
Mac OS X 10.8.2 Build 12C3006
Description of the issue
Unable to playback QuickTime video in a container field in full-screen mode.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create a container field with the "Store container data externally" option, with open storage.
2. Create a layout with the container field. Under Data Formatting, choose "Reduce or enlarge image to fit". Ensure "Maintain original proportions" is checked. Optimize for "Interactive content".
3. Exit layout mode and into browse mode.
4. Insert an audio/video file.
5. Thumbnail for video file is shown.
6. Click on the play icon.
7. Click on the full-screen icon.
Movie should display in full-screen with both audio and video.
Movie enters full-screen mode, with audio but no video. Hitting the Escape key returns the movie to thumbnail mode, where both audio and video are present.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
FileMaker Pro Advanced 12.0v3
Retina MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB, 500 GB SSD.