1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 15, 2010 3:33 PM by Steve Wright

Corrupt email file

brian.bentley

Summary

Corrupt email file

Description of the issue

FileMaker Product(s) involved: FileMaker Pro 11 Operating System(s) involved: Mac 10.6.3 Detailed description of the issue: ONLY SINCE 2 JUNE: when I send email from FileMaker Pro 11, if there is an attachment included the mail prints the font in black on a black background (at least through Mac Mail client) so that many that receive the email just see a black box above the attachment. Exact steps to reproduce the issue: File>Send>Mail... click on Attach File (any file attachment seems to create the problem) Expected Result: Normal text and background in Mail for email composed, with attachment Actual Result: email text is in black font (expected) with black background (unexpected) resulting in many recipients seeing a black box above the attachment. The text is there but is not apparent due to the black background. Exact text of any error message(s) that appeared: None Any additional configuration information/troubleshooting that is relevant to the issue: when I unclick Attach File, the text comes out normally on the white background, eliminating the problem. However, the attachment of course is not with the email. Any workarounds that you have found: see above. Please let me know what can be done.thanksBrian Bentleybrian.bentley@canyonsdistrict.org