Addendum: the database design report was being generated when a backup of the database kicked in. Coincidence or cause of crash? The backup occurred at 10:15:00 and the crash dump is timed at 10:15:39.
I have the same thing. It's due to soem weird kind of coruption. If I change the orders of my scripts in scripmaker then it's ok !
I found out the origin of the problem by progressively doing the DD export with only one type o reporting enabled (fieds, then script etc…) and with each file.
Of course database shouldn't get silenty corrupt like that, and a program should never crash bug that's an entire other topic
Hope this helps.
P.S : In my script menu, the script menu insn't able to display all the scripts though enabled, I hev to move the script before the last script which is displayed in the menu to get DDR to work
Hey 10v3 changed something for recovery, as stated in the release note, and amazingly it cured my file !
Give it a try, with the recover function, advanced mode.