Create runtime ok - but wont run on machine without FM installed

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

v11 Pro Adv

Operating system version

windows 7 Pro  and XP pro

Description of the issue

Can create a runtime app. But will not run on machi9ne with out FM installed.
      Error says 'Debug' not found if you try to open the USR file created in the runtime package with the FM icon in the runtime package it gives error 'Thsi file does not belong to this poackage'

If i uninstall FM pro from a PC and try the runtime on this it will work ok. (presuming some files or registry keys must be left behind and it is these that allow it to run ok)

have updated Fm Pro Adv still same problems.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Have tried building runtime on Windows 7 Pro and XP pro pc's all results are identical when runtime app is tried on another machine

• 1. Re: Create runtime ok - but wont run on machine without FM installed
          philmodjunk

Are you attempting to launch the database by double clicking the database file or the .exe file found in the same folder. If you are double-clicking the file, try double clicking the executable (.exe) file instead.

• 2. Re: Create runtime ok - but wont run on machine without FM installed
            yandg

Ive tried  launching either file. Have even tried dropping the database file onto the .exe but get the same error.

It says it cant find the file 'debug' then an open file dialogue appears but  it wont accept the USR database file as it then says this does not belong to this package.

I am following the instructions for building the runtime, ie add the file, name and select the create runtime package option . The folder is created with all the files which is the folder i am then using. 

I am trying again now in creating on an XP machine rather than the one running Win7.