3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2014 2:18 PM by cir1842eal

Created a tab set. Changed font and size. Looks great until you hover on tabs. Then original font...

cir1842eal

Summary

Created a tab set. Changed font and size. Looks great until you hover on tabs. Then original font shows up.

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

12.0 v 4 Advanced

Operating system version

Windows 7

Description of the issue

I created a set of tabs. They came up with a default of Arial 12. I changed the font in Layout mode to Comic Sans 11. Everything looked fine but when I hover on the tabs in browse mode, the first (leftmost) tab is fine, but the other two tabs show the Arial font.

I tried deleting the names of the tabs and exiting the layout then going back in and renaming them. I tried clicking on each tab and reformatting it.

Steps to reproduce the problem

This has happened to me several times in recent days. I am creating the tabset within another tab (and I know there have been some issue with nested tabs in v12). However, if I copy the tabset and paste it to a new, blank layout, the tabs still show the same quirky behavior.

Expected result

I would expect that the tabs stay on the format I put them to.

Actual result

THey revert to their original font and size when hovered on.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

No error message.

Workaround

I just have to draw the tabs elsewhere and then put them into the tab. I tried copying and pasting the tab to a blank layout, but the problem, shown in the photo, persists. The PrtSc did not show the mouse in the photo, which was hovered over the second (Directions) tab.

TabNotReformatting.jpg