Custom Style, None Option for Fill and Line Attributes
Operating system version
Description of the issue
Saving a custom theme and overriding the default style does not respect the none option for the fill or line appearance.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1) Create a custom theme.
2) Add 4 fields to your layout.
3) Change the first field and save the changes as the new default style.
4) Change the second field to have no background fill color and save it as a custom style.
5) Change the third field to have a background color and save is as a custom style.
6) Change the fourth field in anyway, make the font size 32 and set the fill to none. (local style)
7) Now change the first field (Default) background color and save changes to current style.
The same is true for line settings as well.
Only fields with the default style applied should change background colors.
All fields on the layout with a fill option of None are changed to the default, even the custom style that was saved.
None that I am aware of at this time.