2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2009 4:37 PM by grebsginok

Customize Status Toolbar

grebsginok

Summary

Customize Status Toolbar

Description of the issue

My version of FMP 10.0v1 only shows the "Customize Status Toolbar" in Layout mode which only permits the customizing of the toolbar for the layout mode, not the other modes, as suggested in the Help file. ?Any solution?

• 1. Re: Customize Status Toolbar
          TSGal

leinadk:

Thank you for your post.

You cannot customize the toolbar for a different mode than what you're in.  That is, if you are in "Layout Mode" and select "Customize Status Toolbar", you can customize the toolbar for Layout Mode.  If you are in "Browse Mode" and select "Customize Status Toolbar", you can customize the toolbar for Browse Mode.  The same goes for "Find Mode" and "Preview Mode".

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc. 

• 2. Re: Customize Status Toolbar
            grebsginok

Hi TSGal, thanks for your response. Unfortunately I didn't explain the situation clearly. On my version of FMP 10 the "Customize Status Toolbar" menu item only appears when I am in Layout mode. In Browse mode, Find mode and Preview Mode there is no "Customize Status Toolbar" menu item in the "View" menu and it has just occurred to me why that is. I modified the menus a couple of FMP versions ago and the new menu items have not been upgraded in my modified menus.

Thanks but the problem has been solved, Regards Leinadk