Deauthorize / Authorize a solution
I have three solutions that I have created a conundrum that I need some help fixing.
1st solution: EAP
2a solution: SAP (SAP FileMaker solution saved on local drive)
2b solution: SAP (SAP FileMaker solution on the server)
Over 2 months ago, in early development I authorized EAP to access 2a because I didn't have access to 2b at the time.
Once I upload the completed version of EAP onto the server,
1. I can't Authorize 2b, because it says EAP is already authorized even though it's not in the MANAGE SECURITY - FILE ACCESS of 2b.
2. Everytime I open EAP on the server, it says it's not Authorized and will only allow a one-time authorization.
3. I can't Deauthorize 2a from EAP because it's not listed within MANAGE SECURITY - FILE ACCESS.
End Goal: I need 2b to Authorize EAP and have it listed within MANAGE SECURITY - FILE ACCESS of 2b
1. Create 3 solutions, Solution A, Solution B, Solution C.
Solution B and C MUST HAVE THE SAME NAME.
2. Upload Solution C to the server
3. Have Solution B authorize Solution A within MANAGE SECURITY - FILE ACCESS; place check on REQUIRE FULL ACCESS PRIVILEDGES TO USE REFERENCES TO THIS FILE
4. Upload Solution A to the server
5. Open Solution C from the server
6. Attempt to authorize Solution A
Solution C from the server would authorize A since B and C have the same name.
Solution C says A is already authorized to open it
"EAP.fmp12" is already authorized to open the protected file "SAP_Download.fmp12"
Thank you for the post.
I have messaged you privately. Please check your inbox at the top of the page.