This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Perform a find for the empty records and use Delete Found set to delete them.
- Make a back up copy of your file.
- Enter find mode and put an = in one or more fields. An = sign by itself specifies finding a record where that field is empty.
- Perform the find
- Scroll through your records to be sure you are finding the empty records you want to delete.
- If you still see records that shouldn't be deleted, try again but put the = sign in more fields.
- Find your records
- Use Delete Found Records to delete them.