Duplicated object names on objects in popovers in portals
Operating system version
Description of the issue
When I duplicate a portal, which contains a popover, which contains a field with an object name, the object name does not properly increment, but rather remains the same, meaning I now have two objects with the exact same name on the same layout.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Place a popover button in a portal.
2. Place a field in the popover button.
3. Assign an object name to the field.
4. Duplicate the portal by either Edit > Duplicate, or Option+Drag. (Note: Copy+Paste behaves as expected.)
5. Inspect the object name on the field in the popover in the duplicated portal.
Object name on duplicated field should increment, to create a unique object name.
Object name is duplicated exactly, thus conflicting with the original object name which still exists.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
Manually change the object name.