Thank you for your post.
I was able to duplicate the problem with FileMaker Pro 10 running under Mac OS X 10.5.7. I have forwarded your post along with my example to our Development and Software Quality Assurance (Testing) departments for review and confirmation. If any additional information becomes available, I will let you know.
The only workaround I have found is to create another Export Records script step with the same setting as the old one, and then remove the old Export Records script step. I know you shouldn't have to do this, but this was the only way I have found to remove the <Field Missing> reference in the printout.
Thanks, TSGal, yes I can re-create the export. But it will happen again the next time I delete a field so to do it just so I can print a good Product Documentation page seems like a bit much. I'll wait and hope for a fix. Thanks again for following up on it.