Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue. Here are the steps I took:
1. With FileMaker Pro 13, I created a table with 130 fields (all Text).
2. In one record, I entered data into each field (one character each).
3. I created a script that exports the data to a tab-delimited file (test.tab) and include all 130 fields.
4. I put a button on the layout that executes the script.
5. I executed the script in FileMaker Pro to make sure it worked properly.
6. I set the file for Network Sharing (All users), and I uploaded the file to FileMaker Server 13.
7. I accessed the file with FileMaker Pro 13, and tapped the button. The resulting text file was complete.
8. I accessed the file with WebDirect, and tapped the button. All 130 fields are exported.
Let me know what I'm doing differently than you so I can replicate the issue.
Well, I have an exact copy of that light bulb here and it doesn't work. lol. I'll try to post some screen shots for you.