External ODBC data source not showing all tables

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

13.0v3

Operating system version

Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Description of the issue

Within the Relationships tab of Manage Database, when I attempt to create a new table via an ODBC data source to a Microsoft SQL database that I have successfully created, whilst I see many system tables, I do not see the data table I am interested in, even though I can see the table within Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.

Steps to reproduce the problem

1) On the machine hosting FileMaker, but outside on FileMaker, using the ODBC Administrator tool, create an ODBC System DSN to an existing SQL Server database
      2) On the machine hosting FileMaker, within FileMaker create a new ODBC data source specifying a user name and password to connect to the existing Microsoft SQL server database
      3) Within the Relationships tab of Manage Database of FileMaker, create a new table specifying the ODBC data source create within 2) above and scroll down looking for the data table of interest

Expected result

Within the Relationships tab of Manage Database of FileMaker, when creating a new table using an ODBC data source to an existing external Microsoft SQL Server database, the list of tables includes the data table of interest

Actual result

Within the Relationships tab of Manage Database of FileMaker, when creating a new table using an ODBC data source to an existing external Microsoft SQL Server database, the list of tables does NOT include the data table of interest

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

No error message displayed

Configuration information

Let me know what additional information you need

Workaround

None