Summary

Failed to export to adobe disk

Product

FileMaker Server

Version

Operating system version

Windows 8.1

Description of the issue

I have several Crystal Reports XI R2 made based on ACT2013 and I can export them as Adobe PDF to Disk for sending them as attachment email,also in new Windows 8.1

With CReport I make via ODBC contact with the FileMaker Server and make a new simple Crystal Report, report looks fine but,cannot export it as Adobe to Disk anymore,I get Failed to export"
      I have Wind 8.1==Adobe X Pro-- Cr Reports XI R2 Dev. edition.

• 1. Re: Failed to export to adobe disk
          wimrippen

More from Wim Rippen... If I use Export to RTF/ Word, then NOexport problem, only a little bit nor precise formatted fields, which I think I can repair

in the Crystal Report, SO......I think xxport to Adobe should not be a difficult issue, it must be a little trick somewhere....

From Word I can save it in PDF file.

Anybody any idea ??

Wim

• 2. Re: Failed to export to adobe disk
            philmodjunk

Report An Issue is intended for Reporting Possible Software bugs. Questions on how to work with FileMaker Pro should be posted in the FM Pro Forum Section. (See tab at top of this screen.)

What method are you using to export the data? Are you using a server side script such as one run from a server script or the new Perform Script On Server step?

Are you using Save As PDF or some other method in your effort to export this data?