FileMaker 11.04 on OS X 10.7 Lion Spaces and Desktops
Operating system version
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
Description of the issue
When using multiple "Spaces" or "Desktops" in Lion, you can switch to the FileMaker app.
I have tried using the command-tab app switcher, as well as clicking on the application icon in the dock. You can also right click on the FileMaker dock icon and select show all windows. Nothing happens.
If you switch to the desktop where the FileMaker app is "active" (via clicking on another app in that space), then you can app-swicth to FileMaker using the command-tab switcher or the dock icon.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Launch an app (lets say Text Edit)
2. Open a FileMaker document
3. Navigate to an app in another "Space" or "Desktop" (let's say Safari)
4. Try to switch back to FileMaker using command-tab. Nothing Happens.
5. Try to switch back to FileMaker by clicking on the FileMaker icon in the dock. Nothing Happens.
6. Try to switch back to FileMaker by right-clicking on the FileMaker icon in the dock and selecting the "Show All Windows" option. Nothing Happens.
7. Switch to Text-Edit using command-tab. The desktop switches to the other workspace.
8. Now you can switch to FileMaker using any of methods:
b) click on dock icon
c) right-click on dock "Show All Windows" option
Switch to FileMaker app
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
Switch to another app that has an open FIleMaker document in the same space.