FileMaker 13 crashes when placing tab panel object inside popover
Operating system version
OS X 10.9.4, Windows 8.1
Description of the issue
Drawing a tab panel object on empty layout space and then resizing it to fit a popover crashes FileMaker Pro 13 when the tab panel is moved over the popover area.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create a new FileMaker Pro database
2. On the first empty layout place a popover
3. In an empty area of the layout, draw a tab panel larger than the popover area
4. Resize the tab panel to fit into the popover area
5. Move the tab panel over the popover display area and release the mouse
6. FileMaker Pro crashes
FileMaker should not crash
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
It seems the crash is reproducible only if the tab panel is drawn outside the popover and then resized to fit the popover area.
Crash does not occur if the layout is saved prior to moving the tab panel over the popover.